- Who won the mens EHF EURO 2022?
- When is Europride 2022 in Belgrade?
- When will euroanaesthesia 2022 be held?
- Where will the 2022 European women’s championship take place?
- Why attend euroanaesthesia 2022?
- How much does euroanaesthesia 2021 cost?
- How does myesaic work with euroanaesthesia?
- When is the FIBA U20 womens European Championship 2022?
- When does womens Euro 2022 start and finish?
- What are the dates of the 2022 European Championship in Sopron?
- Which countries have qualified for the womens euros 2022?
Who won the mens EHF EURO 2022?
The Mens EHF EURO 2022 delivered drama from its first minute until the very last. While teams such as Iceland, Montenegro and Netherlands captured the hearts of the handball fans with their surprise victories, it was Sweden who captured gold, their first in 20 years.
When is Europride 2022 in Belgrade?
After years of fighting for the equality of the LGBTI+ community in the region, Belgrade will host EuroPride this September making it a milestone for the LGBTI+ community in the whole region and opening a new era. EuroPride 2022 will take place in Belgrade from September 12 to 18, 2022.
When will euroanaesthesia 2022 be held?
This year, Euroanaesthesia will be a hybrid congress, scheduled to be held from 04 June 2022 – 06 June 2022. So there will be the option of attending in person in Milan, Italy or joining us online for the virtual event.
Where will the 2022 European women’s championship take place?
England, France, Spain... Ahead of the 2022 European Women’s Championship, which gets underway in England on 6 July, AS’ Aimara Gil takes a look at some of the key contenders.
Why attend euroanaesthesia 2022?
Thank you for attending Euroanaesthesia 2022! Euroanaesthesia is recognised worldwide as one of the most important and inﬂuential annual congresses in anaesthesiology and intensive care.
How much does euroanaesthesia 2021 cost?
€ 250 € 50 Euroanaesthesia 2021 will be held in the Central European Time Zone (CET). Are you coming as a group? Simply fill out the Group Registration Form, which will be available as of 26 May for virtual registrations.
How does myesaic work with euroanaesthesia?
ESAIC sends by email the Euroanaesthesia confirmation letter of all the delegates to the group contact. The delegates can export their confirmation letter to their myESAIC account. The delegates receive an email to activate their account on myESAIC.