- What is enemy?
- What is the meaning of enemy of failure?
- How many of the enemys provisions are equivalent to ones own?
- What is the difference between enemy and foe?
- Who are the actors in the movie En enemy?
- What is the meaning of worst enemy?
- What is the opposite of failure?
- What do you mean by failure?
- What is the meaning of mortal enemy?
What is enemy?
1. a person who hates or wishes to harm one. She is so good and kind that she has no enemies. 2. ( also noun plural) troops, forces, a nation etc opposed to oneself in war etc. Hes one of the enemy; The enemy was/were encamped on the hillside; (also adjective) enemy forces. Want to thank TFD for its existence?
What is the meaning of enemy of failure?
4. something that harms or opposes; adversary: courage is the enemy of failure. 1. a person who hates, opposes, or fosters harmful designs against another; hostile opponent. 2. an opposing military force. 3. a ship, aircraft, etc., of such a force.
How many of the enemys provisions are equivalent to ones own?
One cartload of the enemy s provisions is equivalent to twenty of ones own, and likewise a single picul of his provender is equivalent to twenty from ones own store.
What is the difference between enemy and foe?
Enemy emphasizes the idea of hostility: to overcome the enemy; a bitter enemy. Foe, a more literary word, may be used interchangeably with enemy, but emphasizes somewhat more the danger to be feared from such a one: deadly foe; arch foe of humankind ( the Devil ). See collective noun. non·en·e·my, noun, plural non·en·e·mies.
Who are the actors in the movie En enemy?
Enemy is an upcoming Indian Tamil-language action thriller film written and directed by Anand Shankar and produced by Vinod Kumar under the banner of Mini Studios. The film features Vishal, Arya, Mirnalini Ravi, Mamta Mohandas, and Prakash Raj in the lead roles.
What is the meaning of worst enemy?
a citizen of such a state. enemies, persons, nations, etc., that are hostile to one another: Lets make up and stop being enemies. something harmful or prejudicial: His unbridled ambition is his worst enemy.